Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***


***

This week's book is called "The Black-Eyed Blonde" by Benjamin Black - and, appropriately, is a good summertime read! Also, my dad is awesome and posted a few to give me some cushion (and time) to post some books I've been reading. So, click here to check out this week's book AND browse around to see what else might inspire you!

***

Um, I turned on the Spelling Bee briefly last night and it was TOO MUCH ANXIETY. I get too tense, you guys! I want them all to do so well! And they're all, like, way harder on themselves at 12 than I've ever been on myself ever.

But this kid broke my heart and I just. I can't, you guys.

"I totally know it!"

I understand, Jacob. I do that every time I watch Jeopardy! and then I'm like "Oh, I totally didn't know it."


***

This makes me happy. Happy weekend, everyone! Go be lovey and enjoy the sunshine!










No comments:

Post a Comment