Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Not a real post.

This isn't a real post because I'm coming off of a long weekend and hundreds of emails are staring me in the face at work. SO, that means that, while you aren't getting a fresh post today, you'll most certainly get one tomorrow, and I think it'll be a good one after all of the shenanigans from the weekend! So...stay tuned!

(and we didn't get the apartment. Which obviously has/had me in a deep state of sadness until everyone reassured me that this was just the universe's way of saying that I wasted three weeks decorating a home that wasn't mine and something better will come along. So...now we're on the hunt again, but I appreciate the good apartment vibes, and would assume those can be transferred to whatever place we actually DO get! That's how vibes work, right?)

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about the apartment. It just wasn't meant to be. I'll keep sending good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's what CB said, too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the apartment; if it makes you feel better, here's a story. My sister fell in love with this fixer-upper near her job a few months back (last August to be exact), negotiated with the seller all fall only to have the seller pull the offer at the last minute. She was devastated. Six weeks ago, she learned her job was being relocated to Florida so she found a new job in NYC (her old job was on Long Island). Four weeks ago, they found a house in their current town which offers a great commute to the city has water views and a hot tub! They close in 3 weeks. It will happen for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing that!! It actually DOES make me feel better, and that when it's meant to be, it'll be. Thank you!!! (and I'm so glad for your sister!)

      Delete
  3. That's totally how vibes work.

    I got really pissed one time because I had an apartment lined up and the asshole renter gave it to someone else that didn't need a co-signer. I was pissed until I got my other apartment that was seriously 10x better. So it was better in the end. I'm sure that will be the case for you too!

    ReplyDelete