Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

Um, CB and I had this very same conversation the other day when it was sprinkling and gloomy and he wanted me to take his giant umbrella with me to work. And then I poked his heart.



***

This week's book is "Hunting Shadows" by Charles Todd and sounds like a good CB read to me! Click here to read the review and then browse around for other good finds!

***

And now, the Video of the Week. The simple reason behind this is because, every time it comes on my Pandora 80s mix, I immediately stop what I'm doing and make sure that I've thumbs upped it. Every. Time.

Also, this video is worth watching IF ONLY for right around 2:05 when a very clearly not George Harrison does a back flip and then starts jazzy dancing. God I love the 80s.

Happy Friday!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that happy Friday video. I adored this video as a kid and remember begging for the cassette based on my love of that song alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, this is why I love you blog readers. You just get me. Also, I'm totally jealous that you had the cassette (I'm guessing your parents weren't cruel and bought it for you....right??)

      Delete
  2. I liked the song, although I don't remember it....I'm 70 years old, remember! That bird had great rhythm!

    ReplyDelete