Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it! First, thank you all for your comments this week on Wednesday's blog. This is why I love doing this. You guys are simply the best. And thanks for spreading it around! It may not be Kim Kardashian's derriere, but it was my version of breaking the Internet. I thank you.

***

If you haven't already, click here to immediately watch Jimmy Fallon go back to Bayside High. You're welcome.

***

This week's book doesn't exist. Because I haven't blogged about anything AND my Kindle is packed so I can't even hurry up and read! So check back next week and I promise there will be one!

***

God, there's nothing I love more than the Lip Sync Battle on the Tonight Show. And when it's combined with Beyonce, it makes my week.


***

This week's video is for my friend, Mary. Yesterday, this text exchange happened between us:



So, this is for you, Mary. Happy Friday!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Will doing Drunk in Love. Made my day when I saw that!! I got into country about a year ago and my husband hates me for it. Chicago now has another country station and they are both programmed in my car. Again, husband hates! ha ha ha He's all not one, but TWO stations? Hope you're feeling ok Becky, and have a great weekend. How is the new place coming along? ---Amanda

    ReplyDelete