Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Wrapup

I know, I know, I'm super late today. I'M SLEEPY. And a little lazy. Let's get to it!

***

No, you guys, I didn't post about the new Mindy Kaling book. I've failed you yet again. Maybe next week? It's 50/50. But click here for some of the most recent posts and get inspired!

***

I don't know why this makes me laugh so hard, but it does.

Also, CB and I love being scared but I do not like being scared when CB isn't around. Which happened last night and I was CONVINCED (again, this may have happened last time he wasn't home one night) that there was someone hiding in my daughter's closet and I stared at it on the monitor for, no kidding, ten minutes. Did the door move slightly? I thinks so, yeah. Didn't I close it over all the way? Why is it ajar? How do I save my daughter from the very patient monster hiding in her closet without alerting said monster? Solution: sleep on the floor of her room and stare at it from closer range.

Anyway. Watching other people be scared (when it's harmless) makes me laugh. Enjoy!




***

Happy Halloween, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment