Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

When my dad posted this one yesterday, I was excited. I heard this guy interviewed recently and I really want to read this book! Now if I could only stay up past 7:50.....

But check it out here!

***

I know this is a few months old, but I love it. James' Carpool Karaoke is one of my favorites, but I couldn't use the most recent one (Gwen Stefani) because she bugs me. So enjoy this one instead!


***

And now, the Video of the Week! J-Lo and Justin Timberlake both came out with new music videos this week, so you'd think that would naturally lead to me posting one of them.

But I'm full of surprises! And while I know that I've posted this before, I wanted to post it again. Not sure what I'd do without CB, to be honest. So here's hoping he doesn't light himself on fire anytime soon!*

Happy Friday, happy weekend!


*this will only make sense if you read the blog earlier this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment