Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

First, thanks to all of you who have posted, re-posted, and voted for the Bloggie Awards! If you haven't and want to, click here (Most Humorous Blog...I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense, right?)

***

I'm going to use this blog to try and bully CB into posting for the first time on the family book blog, because he's been ZOOMING through books, and I'm still struggling to stay awake until 8pm. And so.....help me bully my husband, you guys!

Oh yeah, and also, no book posts this week because I'm the worst.

***

Does it make me a bad mom-to-be that this makes me laugh?


If my baby only stops crying when it hears Beyonce, I will know it's truly from my purest DNA.

***

For your weekly dose of "that looks Photoshopped, but it's not", click here. That's a weasel riding a woodpecker. Because why the hell not?

***

Sorry, guys, but I have to put this song as the Video of the Week today even though I'm pretty sure it made its debut more than a year or two ago. Because basically CB is married to me, and for that, he should be hugged often.

Just yesterday he came out in the snow and "state of emergency" conditions to get me from work, went back out later to get pasta sauce because "pasta with chicken sounds good," and then went back out into the snow when I said that I needed something caffeinated (doctor's orders) because my migraine was getting so bad.

Also, that pasta with chicken thing? I started making it but, because my migraine was getting so bad it hurt to be up-right with my eyes open, I walked away from the chicken as it was cooking and was like "I can't do this, I'm going to be sick" and just ran into the bathroom. And he was like "wait, so should I throw the chicken out because this is one of those pregnancy things that you can't have in the house anymore, or do you want me to finish cooking it?"

I mean, that was only, like, 4 hours of his life, you guys. He lives in discomfort of The Unknown better than anyone I know.

Thank you, CB. I owe you big time (I'll give you a kid or something in a few months - deal?)




No comments:

Post a Comment