Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Exciting News Update! (in blogging land...)


Update
It happened! The post is up at BlogHer. Check it out here!

Thank you to BlogHer for the feature on the homepage and under the Family Topics link - this is incredible. Obviously, without you all checking in daily to support this blog, none of this would happen. I'm just so happy that anyone reads it at all, let alone finds it entertaining! Thank you for all of your support.

***

I have some exciting news! My post of an incomplete list of why kids today worry me is being featured on BlogHer today at 5pm EST on their homepage and in the Family topic as a BlogHer Spotlight. I’m so flattered!

Also, can we all just take a moment to reflect on the fact that anything I wrote made its way onto a Family topic link on a website? A-mazing.

Thanks to BlogHer for noticing my blog and highlighting one of my posts. Check out the site in general, they do great work for giving exposure to some really great writers out there (and I wasn’t just patting myself on the back by saying that, I actually really like a lot of what I read on there.)

Check it out, guys! I'll link to it later today when it goes live! 

6 comments: