Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm a Madwoman

I'm immersed in a pile of work I have to finish before taking off for the mitten on Thursday. (insert jumping up and down at the thought!)

So in the meantime, I'm sharing a poem that a co-worker wrote for me, which now hangs on my cubicle wall. Even though he'd only known me a few months at the time that he wrote it, apparently it quickly became clear that all things that sparkle are among my most very favorite things. Especially since my go-to fashion accessory in the winter is a scarf that sparkles. 

The merino wool filtered through the loom
amongst the dust of fairies, leaving a debris of sparkles
set to distract the eye from the grinning face of the 
Madwomaan encased in the garment. 

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Sparkle shoes require a sparkle scarf it’s fashion common sense! Plus you can never have to much sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete