Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Wrapup!

Let's get to it!

***

This is basically the best.


***

This week's book is very topical for me because it's by Haruki Murakami, who my dad and I enjoy reading quite a bit. But that's not what makes it topical.

The other night, CB and I decided to turn off the tv and play a Jeopardy-type game on his phone. You know, because we're very cool and also because I got zero questions correct on Jeopardy earlier that night and we felt stupid.

And so playing this game did not help at ALL. I blamed it on CB reading too slowly while he was scratching my head, and so I then took over reading duties and we did even worse. But in one round of, like, 12 questions, we only got about 6 right - and one of them was about Haruki Murakami. I was like "BOOM. Reading makes me amazing at this game." And then I got the next several questions wrong and retracted that statement.

Anyway.

Check out the book here and browse around for other books that can make you smart when playing fake Jeopardy!

***

And now, the Video of the Week. In light of the fact that I pretty much feel like the luckiest girl in the world at the moment, coming off of our wedding and honeymoon and taking a look at our everyday life in general, this song felt fitting. It's been in rotation on my iPod for a few years, but feels right for this week's video. Enjoy!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment