Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Wrapup!

I know, I know, I'm late with the post! But our friend Kate is visiting and I'm a busy woman, people! Also, I forgot.

Let's get to it!

***

This week's awesome book is "The Valley of Amazement" by Amy Tan. Click here to check out the review and browse around for other inspiration!

***

Yes, CB still has his stupid moustache and is GETTING TOO MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT. But it is kinda funny. And he looks ridiculous, knows it, and works it to his advantage. Which I sort of approve of (don't tell him.)

***

Did I mention I'm distracted today? So let's get right to the video of the week.

Aaaaaaaaaand the Video of the Week. Courtesy of my friend Beth.

Beth: "Um, it's 10:30 and I see no Friday Wrapup."
Me, blow drying my hair: "I know, I'm late. I'll do it when I'm done. Also, I need a video of the week, that's your job."

10 minutes later, this is what she sent me. So...........you're welcome. Also, YouTube wouldn't let me plug it right into the blog, so click here!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment