Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

This terrified my soul.




***

This week's book is actually one that I've read! Go figure. So click here and check out my review of Amy Poehler's "Yes Please" and peruse around for more reading inspiration!

***

I saw this video and it instantly reminded me of my mornings trying to wake up CB.





***

And now, the Video of the Week!

No joke - this morning I was in the shower and just started singing "I woke up like this....I woke up like this. Flawless." Then I got out of the shower and saw that I only rinsed out half of the soap from my hair. So, you know, flawless. 

Anyway, you'd think that it would make me pick "Flawless" as the video of the week, but that's why you read this blog - the always keeping you on your toes and such - and so I'm actually picking the song that has gotten my growing self onto the treadmill and elliptical, gym clothes not fitting properly be damned! I'm grown! (and growing!)

Happy Friday! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment