Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

Man, this kid loves dandelions. And it makes me laugh every time. Plus, his name is Buzz - that's kind of the best.


***

This week's book is "Bring Up the Bodies" by Hilary Mantel, which we posed about a few years ago. But for those of you PBS watchers, you may recognize her name as the author of "Wolf Hall," which is a series at the moment. So, we're timely! Or ahead of our time! Obviously.

So click here to check it out and then click around to some other book favorites - enjoy!

***

I want to be friends with Amy Schumer.


***

And now, the Video of the Week. Actually the video this week was going to be "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias for one sole reason: when I was in a coffee shop this morning on my way to work, it came on the radio and these three construction workers, taking a break and having a cup of coffee, started quietly singing along to it. I instantly smiled because the scene was just so....funny.

But instead, here's the new video from the Alabama Shakes. Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that laugh is not even real... So cute!!

    And love me some Alabama Shakes!

    ReplyDelete