Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Wrapup

Happy Valentine's Day! And if you're one of those people who hates the holiday well, then, I'm sorry. And maybe quit reading. Because it's not like I'm crazy about it in the way that I expect CB to buy me presents and fawn over me all day - though, of course, it's his choice how he'd like to celebrate - but I just really love love. And I love red and pink and hearts and candy. And so it's sort of right up my alley? Especially because I don't use Valentine's Day as the one day a year to express love - um, I do that every day and CB is like "No seriously, can you please move now so I can watch the Olympics?" But I see no problem with having a day set aside to make sure you DO!

So...go hug someone you love. And, you know, if they love you back it will likely help you not get arrested. Let's get to it!

***

Are you guys watching the Olympics? I've watched some - like those crazy people who do the skeleton or the adorable US figure skater guy who I want to go dancing with when he's back from Sochi?

But I will have to give it to the snowboarders for having the cool factor like no other (sorry, curling team). For those of you who didn't see Kate Hansen's warmup dance to Beyonce (unfortunately, we can't hear what she can hear...but we're gold it's Beyonce. Obviously.), enjoy.

She and the adorable figure skater guy should go clubbing!





***

Well, this is just about the best thing I've ever seen. 




***

And now the book of the week! Click here to check it out (I actually wrote one this time, you guys!) and peruse the site for more inspiration!

***

This was sent to me this morning and it seemed appropriate. 


***

And now, the Video of the Week. This is an older song, but it's one of my favorites and very appropriate (as far as I'm concerned) for the spirit of love that is so obviously swarming around us all today. You're welcome. 






No comments:

Post a Comment