Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Wrapup

My hair is noticeably puffier, which means it must be getting warmer/more humid. Thanks, spring! I've missed you. Let's get to it.

***

I know this guy bugs some people but I laugh out loud every time I watch one of these.


***

This week's book is "The Boys in the Boat" by Daniel James Brown. I am reading this book after reading the review if for no other reason than the comparison to Laura Hillenbrand, who wrote "Seabiscut" and "Unbroken," which is one of my all-time favorite books (and blogged about!) So click here to check it out and browse around for other inspiration!

***

Um, I can't believe CB and I didn't think of this. And also that I don't have those shoes sort of breaks my heart.

I should also mention that I'd probably volunteer to miss my own wedding to go to this one. (j/k CB!)

http://vimeo.com/majordiamond/bosswedding

***

And now, the video of the week! I apologize ahead of time to CB and my dad who, every time I highlight the National anywhere in my life, they're like 'Seriously, are you depressed? Is there something we need to talk about?'

I can't help it. I love dark, depressing music. It balances me.

Happy Friday! (on that note)





No comments:

Post a Comment