Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

Thanks for all the kind words from Wednesday's post! You guys are the best.

This week's book is one I had to convince my dad to blog about because he thinks that "nobody cares about this stuff." Um, untrue, for one, and two, I personally know that you guys pick up books that we post about on a regular basis, telling me that there's an eclectic bunch of readers out there waiting for the next review!

So....here it is! Click here and check out "The Swerve: How the World Became Modern."

***

We've got a trend going on featuring sassy girls dancing and making my day. This one has some SOUL. I can only hope that if we have a daughter, she'll have this kind of spirit! (thanks for sharing, mom!)



***

And now, the Video of the Week. I cannot get this song out of my head and it seems like the perfect way to start your Friday and head into the weekend. Enjoy and I'll talk to you Monday!





2 comments:

  1. That little girl stole the show, you can see the girl on the left trying to catch up and even follow the routine. Such an awesome video! Have a great weekend Becky, CB and BC! ---Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, THAT SASS. I love it.

    ReplyDelete