Monday, June 29, 2015

And Then We Made a Tiny Human...

...and she was born last Thursday to the two happiest parents in the world. Three weeks early and pretty much the best thing that we've ever experienced so far. I mean, it's Day Four, but I think we'll keep her.

So please stick it out with me until I figure out this parenting a tiny human thing and I'll be back eventually with lots of stories. Holy hell there are stories.

Welcome to this crazy world, Rauri! You've already made it exponentially better.



17 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Tiny and perfect and already turning your world upside down. Congratulations and best wishes to the entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I mean, I'm not gonna argue with you... ;-)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Becky!!! She's beautiful - and you picked a great name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we tend to agree ;-) And glad you like her name! (Don't tell CB about the Gilmore Girls...)

      Delete
  5. She's precious! Congrats again you two! :)
    ---Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! She is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She came early, do you know how lucky you are, and she's adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, welcome to the world! Congratulations! Can't wait for the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's adorable and can't wait to see pictures of her in sparkly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy FUCK, Becky! Congratulations!! I had my baby on June 11th; Lochlan (Loch, for short), who came into the world to the song 'The Locomotion'. Ibam catching up on your blog now because it has been a mas house around here!

    But the biggest holy fuck it your little girl's name! Had we had a girl, we were going to name her Rori!! What the....

    I think our children should be betrothed.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete