Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

First, the book of the week. Even though the review says it's not a beach read, I think nothing screams "relaxing" like historical fiction! Click here to read the review for "The Daughters Of Mars" by Thomas Keneally, described as "suspenseful, emotional and utterly inspiring." (and suspense goes with our theme as of late - perfect!)

***

This kid makes us all look bad.

***

And this is what guys who gave up the recorder in third grade but are still inspired by music and innovation do with their free time.


***

Um, these kittens will make your summer. Their names are Tulip and Daisy and they're foster kittens. WE NEED THESE KITTENS IN OUR HOME TO BE OUR BACKUP DANCERS, CB.


***

And now, the Video of the Week.

Ok, so my dad is absolutely not going to like this video, but it's the winner for three reasons: (1) every time I hear this song and I'm on the treadmill, I start running faster because of course you would. You can't not start bopping your head - I dare you to try. (2) Every time I've seen this video I start to laugh because it HAS to be a parody of all rap videos....right? It can't be serious. (3) CB got a job this week and he's the BEST. WIN.

Happy Friday, everyone! See you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment