Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friday Funday Wrapup!


Happy Friday!!

First,this website makes me laugh. It is a colossal time-waster, so you know, what better place to post it than in the Friday Wrapup?

For real. I will DEFINITELY eat your baby. Also, I m a lion, so....what did you expect?


Production Note: I’m going to be traveling for work in the coming days, so the posts may be spotty until the end of next week. Don’t cry, my faithful readers, I’ll be back soon! And check in to see if I do something random and blog-worthy while in sunny Florida!

Which reminds me of one of my best friends who promised never to travel with me ever again after we had what I thought was a perfectly normal trip a few years ago. I mean, sure, the train caught on fire, our flights were delayed for 5 hours, and a few other not-too-important and totally normal things happened….I see nothing wrong!

…which also reminds me of the time I was on my way to a business trip and the federal police paid us a visit on the airplane. Whatever. And TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT!

Have a great weekend, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment