Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Wrapup!


It is Friday. I am happy. Let's get to it!

***

This is wonderful and I will be making CB perform a lip sync off with me this weekend to solidify the fact that I'm the coolest person he knows.


***

I wish I would've been there for this! (and thanks for submitting this, blog reader!) 




***

And now, the Book of the Week. This is a book I just finished a few weeks ago and, much to my surprise as well, remembered to blog about! It's called "Dad is Fat" by Jim Gaffigan. And if you don't know who Jim Gaffigan is, see below for my first introduction to him a few years ago. 




So, click here to check it out and peruse around the rest of the site for other suggestions! 

***

And now, the Video of the Week. Thanks for all of your feedback this week, guys! Um, also, can you keep it up? You guys find some funny stuff!

However, I chose this video because it disturbs me, which is the sign of a great video. Also, when I first saw it a few weeks ago I was like "Wait, what?" and then immediately forgot about it. And then you guys just kept sending it to me being like "Have you seen this???" 

There is something wrong with you people. 

Enjoy! Happy Friday, guys! 


3 comments:

  1. This is cute and funny, in a very wrong way. The fact that it's an ad? Makes it even more hilarious.

    http://youtu.be/IJNR2EpS0jw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm a few days late to the party but if you didn't already see this video on The Bloggess's site it must be viewed immediately http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

    ReplyDelete