Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pink elephants and apartments.


So, this isn’t a real post because I’m busy using all of my mental power to will the phone to ring so that our (hopefully) new landlord can tell us that we got the apartment. And since mind-power tricks to get phones to ring and the universe to bend to your will takes a lot of energy, obviously I have zero to spend on a post.

Which is really inconvenient since my job also requires brain power, and is being rather demanding at the moment. So, I’ve turned my Pandora to Shuffle – but only on the 80s and Peter Cetera station, obviously – and plan on pretending that I’m not obsessing over “something we don’t have any control over, Becky, so don’t stress.”

Also, guys, don’t think of a pink elephant! 


See? Impossible. That’s how my brain works at all times. My brain is just one big pink elephant.

But Happy Wednesday, nonetheless! Perhaps a Thursday post about our new apartment will be in order………

9 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday to you and good luck on the apartment. Piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm willing the apartment to happen for you too. I'm burnt out at work and not using any brain power for my job at the moment so I'll gladly lend it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good housing vibes your way! Do you mind returning them when you're done? We're getting ready to think about moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely send them right back to you as soon as we hear! Thanks! And good luck to you, too!

      Delete
  4. Well, now all I'm going to be thinking about is your apartment. Great.

    ReplyDelete