Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friday Funday Wrapup! Also, where's Persepolis?


First of all, sticking to the theme of feeling dumber than a housecat, last night, my boyfriend and I did what any cool couple in the city does on a Thursday night: we watched the National Geography Bee on the National Geographic Channel. Obviously.

And we realized we’re the two dumbest adults on the planet.

Me: “Seriously, does anyone know these answers other than those ten kids? I’ve never even heard of these places!”
Boyfriend: “But think about it: they’re probably not good at anything else.”
Me: “But I’m not this good at anything!”
Boyfriend: “And I bet that kid can’t throw a fast ball.”
Me: “Not better.”
Boyfriend: “And really, is any of this information useful?”
Me: “If you’re in a national geography bee it is! I need chocolate, this is depressing.”

Obviously, we have really interesting lives.


"I wish I knew how to throw a fast ball. Then my life would be complete."

***

I’m all about themes this week, apparently, and so I’d be remiss to not point out that THREE members of the original cast of Beverly Hills 90210 have reality shows now: Tori Spelling (my bff), Jennie Garth, and Shannen Doherty. Awesome.

Also, am I the only one who spends an afternoon On Demanding all of these shows and blissfully watching them while in my “Donna Martin Graduates” t-shirt on the couch with my cat? I thought not.


I m not creepy, Tori, I m just lame. Promise.

***

It’s Memorial Day Weekend, people – have a great time and dance a little! And if you need some inspiration, this  kid should be able to help. Kind of reminds me of the time that I accidentally started singing this song out loud at work…..

No comments:

Post a Comment