Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friday Funday Wrapup!


Friday Funday Wrapup, people! Let’s get to it.

First of all, a friend sent this to me yesterday and said she thought of me for some reason. I wasn’t sure if I should be terrified or not, but it made me laugh – enjoy!

Next, in light of this and all of the other stories similar lately, maybe we could all just take a minute and be a little kinder to those around us.

I’m not here to talk politics or debate anything. That’s not why you guys come here and that’s not what this blog is. And though I’ve posted this video before, I think it’s worth watching again. Take a minute, call your best friend, or your parents, or high five a co-worker or something. K?

And lastly, to end on a happier note and talk about Jennifer Lopez, I’ll share this conversation with you that I just had with a friend regarding what I should wear to a wedding this weekend:

Friend: I love that dress on you, that’s the one to go with.
Me: Yeah, plus I’m lazy and don’t want to buy a new dress so it was really my only option.
Friend: It’s a good choice.
Me: But do I need a booty bump with this dress?
Friend: Uh, what?
Me: A booty bump. You know, that underwear you can put on to give you an extra bump!
Friend: You’re not serious.
Me: I’m dead serious. My butt is basically just a flat extension of my upper legs and sometimes it’s nice if you can add a little plumpness.
Friend: Is this because of your J-Lo obsession?
Me: Well, that’s part of it.
Friend: Please don’t wear a booty bump.
Me: No promises.


The original booty bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment