Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friday Funday Wrapup. Plus, Ryan Gosling and C+C Music Factory? Win.


Happy Friday!

This is simply one of the funniest things I've seen all week, without a doubt. Kind of goes hand and hand with this post from April.

***

So Lauren at Filing-Jointly posted this  and I couldn't look away. The list is so horrible that it's laugh out loud funny at just how ridiculous it is....but perhaps it's only funny if youweren't  actually a housewife in the 1950s. So I thought I'd share since I think Lauren did a pretty great job at responding to these "helpful" tips.

***

Who wants to see Ryan Gosling in Hammer pants? This girl, that's who. Uh, this is phenomenal (gets really good around :36). It's like every middle school dance I ever had.



***

And this has been circulating around all week, so it's possible you've already seen it. But if you haven't, you should. With all the crap that you hear about on the news and see during your days, hopefully this'll give you a smile as you make your way into the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment