Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friday Funday Wrapup (or something)


Friday Funday Wrapup

This is random. And maybe it won’t be a “thing.” But I figure it’s Friday, let’s have some fun!

And you MUST check this blog out. She’s. The. Funniest. http://thebloggess.com And it’s where the Beyonce Chicken story came from, which seriously, I read sometimes just to make my day happier.
Also, I have a go-to video. What? You don’t? You should.

Now perhaps my go-to video should be on hiatus because, you know, Whitney’s no longer with us (bow head/moment of silence). But for real, try watching this video and not feeling better. It won’t happen. Unless you have a black hole where your heart and soul and inner 8 year old girl in a tutu should be. Unless you’re that, then you should watch this.


This is what your heart would look like if you weren t dead on the inside.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment