Thursday, August 30, 2012

Monday Funday Wrapup! Thanks a lot, vodka.


So, since I didn’t do a normal “wrapup” on Friday, I thought it’d be a good way to start the week. Also, I somehow became over-served this weekend while celebrating CB’s birthday with his incredible family and friends, and for some reason I’m not feeling all that creative. Or able to form full sentences very well.
Proceed with caution and don't say I didn't warn you.

First of all, I don’t know how this part of my personality manifests itself at work so that co-workers know automatically to send me stuff like this, but I thank them.

Secondly, brace yourselves because I’m about to re-cap a conversation CB reluctantly had with me yesterday about lady bits. I know, right? What could be better?

Sitting quietly, watching tv:
CB: Oh God, where’s the remote? Why do they have to put this stuff on tv?
Me: Uh, what's that grandpa? It's a Vagisil commercial. What's the big deal?
CB: Jeez, you don’t have to say it! Why would they advertise this?
Me: Because sometimes people have itchy bits.
CB: That’s disgusting.
Me: But it’s true.
CB: Ok, but they don’t have to advertise for it. Just like Imodium and other things like that. They don’t have to put it on tv, you should just go to the drug store and you can ask the people who work there.
Me: Oh really? Ok, so I’m going to walk into CVS and go over to the poor kid getting paid minimum wage and ask him how I can get my vagina to stop itching?
CB, laughing: There’s something wrong with you.
Me: You’re the one who brought it up! I’m just saying that these commercials help let people know there are options. Also, then you won’t terrify the 17 year old working at the drug store.

You're welcome, America.

And lastly, the re-design of the blog has begun! Keep an eye out for a brand new look in a few weeks, along with that last piece of exciting news that doesn't include anything having to do with marriage, babies, or co-habitating. 

Happy Monday everyone!


Some people aren t that fresh all the time, CB. Just ask the kid at CVS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment